Music expresses that which cannot be said. The guitar can be a way of speaking hundreds of words with just a handful of notes; for those who have a difficult time expressing themselves. Learn to use the instrument that has created and innovated multiple musical genres and cultures over the centuries. Discover your own unique sound and creative abilities, just by play a couple of riffs.
- Brief History of the Guitar as an Instrument
- Proper Hand Techniques
- Tuning a Guitar (different types of tunings)
- Reading and Comprehending Musical Notes and Tablature
- Strumming and Finger Techniques
- Basic Chords and Rhythm Patterns
- Learn to play a complete song